Field of Study:
- Fields of Study
- Economic & Business Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Humanities Graduate Centre
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Construction Economics & Management
- Electrical & Information Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Postgraduate Studies and Research
- Health Science Education
– Richards Bay Minerals
We have implemented a sound corporate social development programme and an internationally recognised environmental rehabilitation programme to restore the mined dunes to their natural state once mining operations have ceased. At Rio Tinto you can explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the most dynamic and diverse companies in the world.
If you are a high calibre scholar / student looking for a bursary opportunity, we can offer you one of the widest and most exciting range of opportunities available.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to join a global leader in the mining and metals sector, apply today for an exciting tomorrow.
Applications are now open for those pursuing full time studies in the following fields:
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Clinical Psychology
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Financial Accounting
- Digital Marketing
- Correctional Studies
- Matric with Core Maths and Science preferably a L6 pass
- English Language minimum L5 pass
- Should already have applied to university and been accepted in the discipline you are applying for OR
- have successfully completed 1st year at University.
How to Apply:
NB: In order to qualify for a bursary opportunity, candidates must be South African citizens.
Applications must include a CV, copy of ID, copy of matric, copy of confirmation of university acceptance letter, academic transcripts from 1st year. Only online applications will be processed.
How to apply:
View Advert and Apply
Closing date: 16th February 2020