Field of Study:
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE.
The group operates in the market through multiple client-facing brands including insurance and investment brands Metropolitan and Momentum, South Africa’s number one cell captive insurer Guardrisk and wellness & rewards programme Multiply.
MMI operates in 14 countries, 12 in the African continent, United Kingdom and India through a direct presence, strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
- Letter of application (motivational letter)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Successful completion of first year studies in actuarial science with an average mark of at least 70%
- Certified copy of latest transcript
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward their letter of application motivating why they should be awarded a bursary, certified copy of South African ID, a brief CV and their academic results.
If you have not heard from us by 16 September 2019, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The key words MMI Actuarial Bursary Programme 2020 must be part of the subject line when sending through CVs.
CV’s without the keywords will unfortunately not be considered.
Conditions of Bursary:
Successful applicants will be required to spend a few weeks per year on experiential learning during their vacation breaks.
The successful candidates will be required to enter into a work back contract with MMI proportional to the number of years they have been funded by the organisation.
- Annual registration costs
- Tuition fees are paid for each academic year of study and reviewed annually based on academic performance
- Accommodation and meals
- Prescribed textbook allowance
- A travel allowance where applicable
- Pocket allowance
- Academic and social support
- Mentor support
- Vacation work