Field of Study:
African Housing Company (AFHCO) is holding a competition to give away a bursary worth R50 000. The R50 000 bursary will be paid directly to University of Johannesburg or Wits University.
Closing date: 12 March 2021 (Entries received after 17:00 will not be valid and will be excluded from the draw.)
- South African citizen
- Matric qualification
- Planning to study at the University of Johannesburg or Wits University
- Studying towards a SAQA qualification
- Non juristic persons (i.e. company or organisation)
How to Apply:
Download and complete the application form.
- The course duration should be a minimum of 12 months and be aligned to SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) standards at an accredited tertiary institution. Prepare the following documentation:
- Completed application form (click here to download).
- RSA Identity Document.
- Final Grade 11 transcripts (current Grade 12 only).
- Most recent Grade 12 transcript.
- National Senior Certificate and results statement.
- Most recent academic results(tertiary students only)
- Motivational letter on bursary need and how studies would be funded in the absence of a bursary.
- Testimonial letter from teacher, lecturer, principal or dean.
- Send the required documents to [email protected]