Field of Study:
Astron Energy is a leading supplier of petroleum products in South Africa. The company is offering a number of Graduate Internship and In-Service Trainee opportunities for the 2020 year.
• Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Process and Industrial
• Information Technology
• Production Management, Facilities Management, Operation Management
• Accounting, Finance, Commerce
• Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Marketing, Sales
• Communications, Media Studies, Human Resources Management
• Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Health, Occupational Health & Safety
Persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Candidates must be:
• A South African Citizen with a South African bar-coded identity document
• Enrolled at a public RSA university or university of technology
• Able to demonstrate potential for academic success
• Must be in final year of study and;
• Provide proof of registration at a South African university or university of technology
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should send their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their academic record to [email protected] or fax 086 609 7183 before 27 March 2020. Use Astron Energy 2020 as the promotional code when you register your profile.
Alternatively Visit: https://careerwise.co.za/application/registrations/ and then use Astron Energy 2020 as the promotional code when you register your profile.