Field of Study:
All candidates must be:
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have a drive, determination and commitment to succeed
- Have strong leadership potential
- The bursary is only for Chartered Accountancy studies, i.e. must be studying or intending to study towards being a Chartered Accountant (i.e. BCom Accounting CA stream, Bachelor of Accounting CA stream and BCompt).
- The bursary will only be awarded for full time studies done at a University accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- Once awarded, the bursary will cover tuition fees, university accommodation, meals and books.
- Bursary holders are required to serve articles / enter into a training contract with the organisation on completion of their studies as per the bursary contract.
- Only South African citizens will be awarded a bursary.
Conditions of Bursary:
Please note the following before applying:
- You have to register your profile before applying.
- The documents you upload should be in PDF format and should not exceed 2MB
- If you make a mistake, the system will delete your uploaded documents and you have to upload them again.
How to Apply:
To fill in the application form please click here: https://www.agsa.co.za/Bursary2019/