Field of Study:
Skills for the Future project for scholars Funding Window now Open!
BANKSETA has pleasure in announcing the opening of funding window of Skills for the Future project for scholars as from Friday, 09th October 2020 until Wednesday 25th November 2020. This funding window is open to registered Public Universities and Universities of Technology only.
BANKSETA annually advertised funding window to all Public Universities to apply for the funding of unemployed bursaries who are studying courses that are scarce and critical skills of the banking industry such as:
- Actuarial Science (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Science (IT)
- Bachelor of Commerce (IT)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance, Economics, Financial Markets or Financial Modelling streams)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
All applicants must be Public Universities or Universities of Technology
All programmes must include:
• Digital Literacy Programme that incorporates ICT skills,
• Work Readiness Programme and Career counselling programme to economically disadvantaged Grade 12 scholars in rural communities of Limpopo and Eastern Cape in South Africa.
BANKSETA bursary cover the full bursary cost that inclusive of tuition fees, meal allowances, book fees, accommodation cost and any other cost such as tutorial costs and etc.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before the closing date of Friday 25th November 2020 @16h30 – Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
The application forms and any other documents should be submitted in PDF format.
Annexure A: This document must be read in conjunction with the attached BANKSETA Discretionary Funding Window Guidelines 2020 which specifies the BANKSETA requirements for all applicants. This document also indicates the specific criteria for various funding windows within Bankseta.