Field of Study:
BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd is a leading manufacturer of Luminaires and Glass Fibre Reinforced polyester Poles. The company offers a bursary programme to the maximum value of R75 000.
The bursary programme is open to students studying in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Information Technology
The applicant needs to:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Be studying OR intend to study towards a full –time undergraduate qualification with one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Be studying OR intend to study full time at institutions accredited by the Department of Higher Education (DHET)
- Have a strong academic record
For any queries, please contact BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd directly:
Tel: 011 238 0085 – Training Department
E-mail: [email protected]
Conditions of Bursary:
- Recipients will be required to take up vacation work or practical training.
- If you are awarded this bursary, you may not accept any other bursary without getting approval from BEKA Schréder.
The bursary covers:
- Tuition fees
How to Apply:
There are two ways that applicants can apply for this bursary. You can:
- Apply online
- Download and complete the application form