Field of Study:
BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd is a leading manufacturer of Luminaires and Glass Fibre Reinforced polyester Poles. The company offers a bursary programme to the maximum value of R75 000.
The bursary programme is open to students studying in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Information Technology
Submission of application is open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
The applicant needs to:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have completed Matric or currently in Matric
- Be studying OR intend to study towards a full –time undergraduate qualification with one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Be studying OR intend to study full time at institutions accredited by the Department of Higher Education (DHET)
- Have a strong academic record
For any queries, please contact BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd directly:
Tel: 011 238 0085 – Training Department
E-mail: [email protected]
Conditions of Bursary:
- Recipients will be required to take up vacation work or practical training.
- If you are awarded this bursary, you may not accept any other bursary without getting approval from BEKA Schréder.
- You will be required to enter into an agreement with the Bursar and the agreement will outline the terms and condition of the bursary.
- Students who do not complete the programme could be held liable for the reimbursing of the partial or full bursary amount.
The bursary covers:
- Tuition fees
The bursary programme covers to a maximum of R75 000,00 of full coverage of study related expenses, including tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals. Students will be responsible for the remaining costs. For study related expenses less than R75 000,00 the recipient will not be entitled to the difference.
How to Apply:
There are two ways that applicants can apply for this bursary. You can:
- Apply online
- Download and complete the application form