Field of Study:
The Bheki Mlangeni scholarship aims to promote progressive legal education at Wits University. The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving South African final-year LLB student.
The scholarship was founded by Cheadle Thompson & Haysom Inc. in memory of Bhekisizwe Godfrey Mlangeni.
Closing date: 18 September 2021.
Candidates must be:
- Financially disadvantaged
- Demonstrate excellence in constitutional law, labour law or administrative law; and
- Demonstrates a commitment to use his or her legal qualification to advance the cause of social justice.
The scholarship is to the value of R30 000.
How to Apply:
You can apply at any 1 of the following universities:
The University of Witswatersrand
Applications must be submitted to the university coordinator, Wanda Ndlozi by email at [email protected] by 18th September 2021.
The University of Western Cape
Applications must be submitted to the university coordinator, Vernon Johannes by email at [email protected] by 18th September 2021.
- The name of the scholarship for which you are applying
- A letter fully motivating why you should receive the scholarship
- Your curriculum vitae which includes your student number
- Certified copy of your academic results
- Certified copy of your identity document
- Two letters of reference
- Contactable telephone number(s)