Field of Study:
Bigen offers bursaries to students studying Civil and Electrical Engineering degrees.
Bursaries are offered from first to final year deserving young people.
Bursary students are Bigenites from the day they become Bigen Bursars.
The benefits of becoming a Bigen Bursar are:
- Regularly receiving communication
- Invitations to various functions
- Inclusion in the Bigen Young Professionals Forum;
- and Paid vacation work
- Employment on successful completion of degree
- Bigen offers bursaries to students studying towards degrees correlating to our service delivery at any of the acknowledged South African universities offering these qualifications
Grade 12 learners, Maths and Science,
Conditions of Bursary:
Rules for completing the bursary application:
- Application forms that are incomplete will be disqualified
- Invalid or incorrect contact details automatically disqualify the applicant
Our bursary amount is a fixed amount, sufficient for covering the tuition fees, book fees and other necessary expenses. It does not cover residential fees. The successful Bursary Student will be exposed to the practical applications of his/her studies by four weeks paid vacation work per year.
How to Apply:
In order to complete the busary application form you will need to following:
- Personal information
- Educational qualification
- Documentation for upload [Copy of Identity Document, Secondary School Results, Tertiary education results (if applicable), CV]
Applications available from: CLICK HERE TO APPLY