Field of Study:
Applications are invited from students who are currently studying at tetiary institution, as well as learners that are currently in Grade 12, or have passed Grade 12 for financial assistance towards further studies for the 2021 academic year.
How to Apply:
An application must be submitted to: HR Manager: Development & Transformation, Department Corporate Services, P.O. Box 255, Oudtshoorn, 6620 (submit applications to Ms M Ayford, Senior HR Officer: Skills Development or Mrs R January, Senior Skills Development Clerk, Oudtshoorn Municipality, Corner of Voortrekker Road and Baron Van Reede Street).
Applications will only be considered if it is correctly and fully completed and the following documentation is attached:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate/Statement of results
- Proof of registration/ admission at any tertiary institution
- Certified copy of identity document
- Proof of residential address
- Proof of combined household income
Curriculum vitae’s will not be returned. No applications sent via e-mail or fax will be considered.