Field of Study:
Applicants are invited to apply for the Cape Gate Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursary.
Cape Gate Holdings (Pty) Limited, a part of the Cape Gate Group Of Companies, are manufacturers and distributor of steel, wire and wire products. Located in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, Cape Gate has grown from a small wire netting manufacturer to a large wire and steel products producer.
The family company serves various industries including: Industry, Agriculture, Mining, Civil Engineering and Construction, Commerce, and Domestic and foreign markets.
The Isaac Joffe Fellowship Bursary will be awarded to Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering (B.Ing) students, entering their 2nd year of study.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time towards an Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering (B.Ing) degree qualification
- Completed your 1st year of studies
- Entering your 2nd year of study
- Studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum “C” symbol for overall average in 1st year final results
- Proven financial need
Conditions of Bursary:
Students will be required to take part in paid vacation work at the company, during the December to January holidays.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 year at a time and are renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Once students have graduated, they will be required to work for Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd for the equal duration of funding received.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, book allowance, once-off computer allowance, personal allowance, accommodation in residence and meals or a living allowance.
How to Apply:
Download the application form and complete it. You will also need to submit the following:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- 1st year tertiary academic record (certified copy)
Applications must be submittedin one of the following ways:
016 980 2225
Human Resource Development Department
Cape Gate (Pty) Ltd