Field of Study:
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Construction Economics & Management
- Electrical & Information Engineering
- Mechanical, Industrial & Aeronautical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Health Science Education
- Biological and Life Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Geography, Archaeology & Environmental Studies
- Animal, Plant & Environmental Sciences
The CHIETA has established a bursary Programme to offer financial assistance to young South Africans who qualify to undertake full-time studies at any accredited South African Public Tertiary Institution.
CHIETA 2020 Bursary Applications is now open until 28 February 2019, NO late applications will be considered.
The application window will open on 01 February 2019 (If you have not heard from CHIETA by 31 March 2019 consider your application unsuccessful).
CHIETA reserves the right to determine the number of bursary allocations for the academic year based on the total available budget. Applications will be approved at the discretion of CHIETA.
- South African citizen
- Youth between the age of 16 to 35
- Applicants who are currently studying at an accredited South African Tertiary Institution
How to Apply:
PLEASE FIND FULL BURSARY ADVERT AS WELL AS APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED.
The bursary shall cover tuition fees as determined through statement of account up to the maximum capped amount of R76000.00 for Under-graduates and R80000.00 for Post-graduates per annum.
If there is a balance available then books and other expenses can be covered based on proof of expenditure up to the maximum capped amount.