Field of Study:
Grade 12 learners are invited to apply for the Chris Hani Municipality bursary. This bursary is open to learners interested in studying at an South African public University or University of Technology.
Applicants studying in the following fields will be considered:
- Engineering (Diploma or BSc Environmental/Mechanical/Civil/Electrical
- Agriculture (Diploma or BSc Agronomy/Crop science/Horticulture/Animal Sciecne/Pasture Science/Analytical Chemistry/Soil Science
- Mining (Diploma or BSc in Mining Geology)
- Waste Management (Diploma or BSc Environmental Science
- Information Technology (Diplpma or BSc Information Technology and Information Systems/Computer Science/Information Science/Systems of Network Administration/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering/Cyber Security.
Closing date: 31 March 2021
- Applicants must be residents of the Chris Hani District Municipality (Emalahleni, Intsika Yethu, Sakhisizwe, Enoch Mgijima and Inxuba Yethemba)
- Must have passed grade 12
- Must be accepted in tertiary institutions in SA
- Maintain an academic average of 60% and above in grade 12 studies
- Proven financial need (Income of both parents should not exceed R15 000
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted by emailing [email protected] or hand delivered to Chris Hani Development Agency at 15 Warner Street, Southbourne Queenstown