Field of Study:
Cipla Medpro Manufacturing Pty (Ltd) is awarding bursaries to students who are studying towards an undergraduate degree at an accredited learning institution.
Equity Status: EE Preferred
Location - Country: South Africa
Location - Province: KwaZulu-Natal
Location - Town / City: Any South African Town/City
Bursaries will be awarded to university students registering for their first year (Recently completed matric), second year or third year of studies in 2017.
Students that are studying towards the following University academic disciplines will be considered:
• BSc in Engineering (priority areas - Chemical, Mechanical & Industrial)
• B Pharmacy (Priority areas - Production, Regulatory, Quality)
• BSc in Chemistry
• BSc in Biochemistry
• BSc in Microbiology
• BCom Finance
• BCom Accounting
• BCom Logistics Management
Please ensure to attach your Academic Transcript, Matric Certificate, CV, certified ID copy and Academic
Qualifications to your online application.
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience
Close Date: 2017/02/19
• Matric completed.
• University institution.
• English, read, write and speak.
• Only SA citizens between the ages of 16–25.
• Must be registered with a Tertiary Institution and have passed all subjects/ modules from the previous year or semester.
• High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for Matric (First year students) or tertiary studies (second & third year students)
• Do not have any other bursary funding
• Students from groups defined by BBBEE criteria.
Successful applicants will be notified accordingly on or by 28 February 2017