Field of Study:
ALL DENOSA bursaries are administered by the DENOSA Study Fund Committee.
Bursaries awarded to successful candidates will not automatically be renewed.
Denosa Study Bursary 2019
In other words, if you need further financial assistance, you will have to apply for further bursary every year.
Applications will only be considered if they are made on the prescribed application form
BURSARIES AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING COURSES
- Short courses & Bridging courses
- Community nursing science
- Any post-graduate study at a South African University/Technikon
- Bursaries for geriatric nursing, community health nursing and psychiatric nursing
- Any clinical Master’s degree programme
REQUIREMENTS ELIGIBILITY FOR A BURSARY
- Applicants must be fully paid-up:
o Members of DENOSA for a minimum of TWO years immediately preceding the application for a bursary for 2019.
o Members of DENOSA for the year in which application is made and must remain a paid-up member of DENOSA.
- Must be registered nurses and/or midwives & students.
- Those who are on study leave with full pay while undertaking a course are required to mention this when applying for a bursary.
- Should have undertaken a certain amount of approved post-basic work.
- Must have completed an application form.
- Must have been accepted for a University/College/Technikon course for 2019 academic year.
- Proof of registration with the educational institution must be attached to the application form. (Should such proof not be available by the closing date, arrangements may be made with the Secretary of the DENOSA Study Fund Committee to provide it at a later stage).
- Application forms MUST be signed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths and attested by him/her.
How to Apply:
BURSARIES TO BE AWARDED ACCORDING TO MERIT IN 2019
Bursaries for 2019 will be awarded according to merit and need. One page of your motivation needs to be attached to the application form on how you are going to assist DENOSA on completion of your studies.
- All correspondence regarding bursaries must be addressed to the DENOSA Study Fund committee.
- Application forms will, under no circumstances be faxed to applicants for completion.
- Application forms can be downloaded from DENOSA website: www.denosa.org.za
- Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their applications in April 2019 at the earliest
Members of DENOSA can collect the forms at DENOSA provincial offices.