Field of Study:
The Department of Transport Bursary Programme is offering students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal and Interest in pursuing a tertiary qualification in the fields of study mentioned below
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
The funding if for applicants who are from previously disadvantage backgrounds and from vulnerable groups.
Fields of study
- BSc Civil Engineering
- National Diploma: Transportation Economics
- Diploma: Transportation Management
- Diploma: Logistics Management
Applicants should have already been accepted / provisionally accepted or in possession of a CAO application receipt.
How to Apply:
- Coded bursary application form (obtainable below and Department of Transport Offices)
- Certified copies of applicant's identity Document including parents/guardian ID Copy.
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate or Grade 11 report
- Proof of income of parent/guardian
- Proof of registration/acceptance letter from institution
- Proof of unemployment from the Department of Labour if parents/guardians are unemployed.
- Motivational letter
Conditions of Bursary:
Deliver Applications to:
The Bursary Unit
Department of Transport
172 Burger Street or post Private Bag X9043, 3200