Field of Study:
Are you in grade 12 or entering university? Well, the Department of Water and Sanitation is calling on you to apply for bursaries to fund your studies.
You will need to be entering your 1st or 2nd year of study in 2022.
Applicants will need to study the following water related qualifications next year:
- BSc (Bachelor of Science)/BEng in Civil; Mechanical and Electrical;
- BSc (Hons) in Civil; Mechanical and Electrical;
- BSc in Hydrology; Geohydrology; Environmental Management; Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Environmental and Water Sciences;
- BSc (Hons) in Hydrology; Geohydrology; Environmental Management; Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Environmental and Water Sciences; and
- National Diploma/BEng Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering; Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current); National Diploma in Water Care and Environmental Management and Biochemistry.
Closing date: 31 October 2021
- Must be studying at a registered South African institution
- Have an outstanding academic performance
- Must display financial need and the relevant skills set for the water and sanitation sector.
The bursaries will cover:
- Full tuition fees
- Food as per university guidance
- Stationery allowance
- Monthly stipend.
How to Apply:
or download the application form