Field of Study:
Mondia bursaries are awarded to students currently studying and/or intending on studying within the following fields:
- Software Developing
- Information Systems
- Marketing (Digital, Multimedia)
The bursary may cover all or part of study related expenses, including tuition, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals.
Students will also be able to take part in vacation work or practical training each year (where applicable).
Once students have graduated, they may be able to join the company of an internship programme at Mondia dependant on availability within the company at the time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and if you do not receive any feedback by 30 June 2019 please accept that your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must meet the following minimum entry requirements before applying (please note that failure to meeting all the requirements will lead to your application automatically disqualified):
- Applicant must be South African citizen
- Must have completed matric with academic result of at least an overall of 70%
- Studying or intend on studying in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying full-time at a recognised South African University or University of Technology
- Strong academic results of nothing less than 70% in current studies
- Proven financial need Page 2 of 4
How to Apply:
a) Complete both, the application and motivation for application forms on pages 3 and 4 of this document.
b) You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation to [email protected]
c) You must attach copies of the documents and not originals (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application will be disregarded.
1. Read carefully before completing, signing and submitting this form.
2. Ensure that this form is completed in full.
3. Complete in BLOCK LETTERS
1. Ensure that this form is duly signed. 2. Applications with incomplete information will be disqualified. 3. Any application with incorrect information will lead to the application being disqualified. 4. No faxed application form/s will be accepted.
5. Applicants must be full time students
6. All payments, if approved will be paid directly to the institute.
7. Attach ALL of the following documents:
- Completed application form (page 3 of this document;)
- A one pager motivational letter indicating why Mondia should consider your application (page 4 of this document);
- Certified copy of Grade 12 matric certificate indicating your final pass mark for each subject;
- Certified copy of latest academic transcript or records on official letterhead of university / institute;
- Most recent copy of student fees due / payable to institute on an official letter head of university / institute
- Certified copy of your valid South African identity document;
- Applications received after the close off date will not be accepted.
- Email all application forms and supporting documents to [email protected] with your name and subject of study on subject line;
An application does not automatically indicate approval.
Any approval will be done at the sole discretion of the management at Mondia.
CLOSING DATE: 15 June 2019