Anglo American Bursary 2023
Anglo American Bursary 2023
BUILD A FUTURE WITH KUMBA IRON ORE 2022 BURSARY OPPORTUNITY BURSARIES FOR 2023 ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS OF STUDY FROM 1st , 2 nd and 3rd YEAR OF STUDY:
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mineral Surveying
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Current Grade 12 learners must submit their final Grade 11 results (Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate), stamped by the school.
- Learners that completed Grade 12, certified copy of Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate.
- Learners that applied and have been accepted at a university - 1st year Diploma/Degree Mechanical or Electrical (Heavy Current) Engineering, certified copy of Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate and acceptance letter at a university.
The bursary contract period will be dependent on the candidates’ year of study.
The bursary is a comprehensive bursary that will cover all costs associated with formal studies including tuition fees, book fees, accommodation and paid vacation work.
The bursar will be required to attend vacation work as per the Institution’s requirements. All vacation work will take place in the Northern Cape.
Interested and qualifying applicants should apply using keyword search: bursar CLICK HERE TO APPLY and upload necessary documents.
Closing date: 07 August 2022
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form.
You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process:
- Your certified ID document.
- Your final Grade 11 results, stamped by your school or, if you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate.
- A CV with all the relevant information.
Most popular articles today
There is good news and bad news regarding social grants. Finance Minister, Tito Mboweni, has announced that social grants will be increased. They will increase between 1.0% and 3.4%. But sadly, the social relief of distress grant is due to come to an end in April.
Other people were also interested in:
Even though another youth month has come and gone, it is imperative that the spotlight on youth unemployment is not dimmed for a second longer. With the business and IT world crying out for affordable, available, well-skilled, reliable and workplace ready employees, the answer seems to lie in corporate-funded learnerships.
If you are considering a career in engineering, there are numerous fields you can specialize in. To fund a study programme in engineering can become expensive, but there are bursaries to ease the financial strain that can come with funding your own studies.
Humanities is an academic discipline that studies aspects of human society and culture. It encompass the full range of human thought and creativity, including languages, religion, philosophy, and the broad spectrum of the arts (including the performing arts and visual arts). If this is what you're planning on studying, there are a number of institutions, companies and foundations offering bursaries for Humanities.
Studying medicine can become quite expensive considering the duration it would take to complete your studies. Medicine bursaries are the perfect way to fund your studies. If you are interested in enrolling in a programme in the field of medicine below is a list of bursaries you can apply for.
If you are passionate about computer hardware and software, then you might want to consider a career in the Computer Science industry. Studying towards any qualification can be a huge expense and often students do not have access to funds to pay for their studies. Below is a list of organisations that offer bursaries for computer science.