Apply Now For The DJ Fresh Bursary
Here's a fantastic opportunity that Matrics won't want to miss. DJ Fresh is now giving you the opportunity to win a bursary which will pay for your three years of University studies.
The bursary is for a first time student entering UJ as a first year student and needs to be used in 2021, 2022, 2023.
The cost covered per annum is R85 000 and anything additional will need to be covered by the student. The bursary does not cover books, accommodation, a stipend or transportation. The bursary is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The bursary cannot be awarded to someone already in possession another bursary or funding for tuition.
The winner of the competition will be announced in the 2 weeks after the Matric results of 2020 are released and before the official registration period for UJ first year begins.
Proof of registration to UJ is necessary once awarded the bursary.
- First-time entering student at UJ
- This bursary is only applicable/available to 2020 matriculants who have already applied to the University of Johannesburg to study in 2021.
Conditions of Bursary
- This person has met the UJ application deadline and the course requirements and received communication from the university that they have been provisionally accepted depending on the outcome of the 2020 matric results.
- This person has been issued with a temporary student number which serves as a “reference number” for their application.
- The student needs to ensure they pass all their subjects to keep the bursary
How to Apply
All you need to do when you apply is submit your student number UJ has given you when you applied and answer the question: What does 4IR stand for?
If you've been struggling to complete your NSFAS application because your school isn't listed, NSFAS has clarified what you should do to move to the next step of your application process.
With the NSFAS applications currently open for 2022, the bursary scheme has encouraged qualifying students to submit their applications. If you have already applied and would like to reset your details, here is how you can do it.
Most popular articles today
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme aims to promote teaching through the funding of students who are studying to go into the teaching profession.