Drakenstein Municipality 2022 Bursary Opportunity
DRAKENSTEIN MUNICIPALITY BURSARIES (EXTERNAL AND RURAL) 2022
Drakenstein Municipality invites qualifying applicants between ages 18 and 35 years permanently residing in Paarl, Wellington, Gouda, Saron and Simondium to apply for partial full-time study bursaries in all the fields relevant to the Local Government Sphere.
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering / Electro-Technical);
- Town & Regional Planning, Local Economic Development and Tourism; Architectural Technology, Environmental, Water/Wastewater, Solid Waste related;
- Finance (Financial Management, Accounting, Auditing);
- Artisan Development Training Qualifications (Diesel Mechanics/Welding/Building Construction/Plumbing/Electrical- Heavy Current);
- Community and Social Development related;
- Sports Administration, Public Administration & Services (Law Enforcement/ Firefighting/ Traffic Management/Human Resources/Public Management);
- Accredited Skills Programmes (offered by accredited Learning Providers) e.g. Hairdressing, Welding, Painting, Grasscutting, Digger-loader etc.
Full particulars of requirements and application forms are available on the Drakenstein Municipal Website.
Applicants should attach their latest results and proof of application to a tertiary/learning institution to the application form. Current bursary holders continuing with courses will automatically qualify if their performances are within the provisions of the policy.
Only fully completed application forms with required documentation will be considered.
How to Apply
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED
Should there be no feedback received by 31 January 2022, applicants may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 29 October 2021 at 15:00.
If you are currently receiving funding from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), you might be wondering if you can apply for the R350 grant.