European Union SEAS 4.0 Masters Programme 2021
The SEAS 4.0 master’s course is offered to European and third country-students who meet the requirements.
The Programme is open to APPLICANTS who hold 240 ECTS or equivalent.
The Programme is open to APPLICANTS who hold 240 ECTS or equivalent in the field of:
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Maritime Engineering
- Nautical and Maritime Transport
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electric Power Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
Applicants holding at least 240 ECTS in other technical disciplines can apply and their admission will be considered by Education Board.
The SEAS 4.0 master’s course is offered to European and third country-students who fulfil the following additional requirements:
- at least B2 level of English-language proficiency according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for Languages;
- 6 IELTS with at least 5.0 point in each section;
- TOEFL (paper based) at least 550 points with 4.5 in the writing section; or
- TOEFL (IBT) 79 points with at least 17 points in every section.
Other constraints are taken into account when allocating EMJMD scholarships:
- No more than three students from the same nationality can be selected in the main list
How to Apply
Applicants are required to complete the online application procedure, providing documents and forms available through the SEAS 4.0 website. The application procedure has following steps:
Students must complete the online application form .
The following documents are required and must be attached to the application form:
- Proof of place of residence (accepted documents are indicated in the PRADO website)
- Copy of the ID/ passport (passport will be required for NON EU students)
- Certified copy of the transcript of records of all courses (in English)
- Certified copy of the highest degree obtained, stating credits, average grade and workload (in English)
- Copy of Language Certificate
- Full curriculum vitae in Europass format (download template)
- Letter of motivation to participate in the SEAS 4.0 Programme
- Recommendation letters from two referees (download template)
- A link to a downloadable personal video in which you should address your prior experiences and motivations.
- The video must not exceed five (5) minutes. You can download here tips for creating your application video
- Special needs evidence
- Any supplementary information that may be consider relevant by the Applicant
If you are currently receiving funding from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), you might be wondering if you can apply for the R350 grant.