Funza Lushaka Returning Bursars Applications
Students currently funded by the Funza Lushaka bursary must reapply for the 2022 academic year by 29 Nov 2022. Bursars who do not apply by this deadline will not be funded in 2022.
FUNZA LUSHAKA APPLICATIONS FOR RETURNING BURSARS
Re-applications for Existing/Returning Bursars close on 29/11/2021
How to Apply
To access, register and apply for the Funza Lushaka Bursary the following 9 easy steps should be followed:
NOTE: All first time applicants must be 30 years or younger to apply for Funza Lushaka Bursary.
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Login to the system using user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard menu click on the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
If you've been struggling to complete your NSFAS application because your school isn't listed, NSFAS has clarified what you should do to move to the next step of your application process.
With the NSFAS applications currently open for 2022, the bursary scheme has encouraged qualifying students to submit their applications. If you have already applied and would like to reset your details, here is how you can do it.
Most popular articles today
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme aims to promote teaching through the funding of students who are studying to go into the teaching profession.