ISFAP Bursary 2021
The Ikusasa Student Financial Aid Programme (ISFAP) has opened applications for its bursary programme. If you're in grade 12 and in need of funding, this could be your chance!
ISFAP is looking to fund students who come from households that earn between R350,000 and R600,000.
Students planning to study in the following fields will be considered:
- Academic achievement and acceptance into the ISFAP partner university of your choice for the relevant degree programme
- Donor requirements
- First degrees starting in 2022
- Funding availability
- Study material
- Monthly stipend
- Student support
- On campus ISFAP programme manager
How to Apply
You will also need to submit the following documents:
- Certified ID Copy of the Applicant
- Certified Copy of Latest Academic Results (Grade 11 or Matric)
- Certified Proof of Income
- Consent form which is signed and certified
If you are currently receiving funding from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), you might be wondering if you can apply for the R350 grant.