Motsepe Foundation Bursary
The Motsepe Foundation Bursary is open to students studying degrees in Sciences, Engineering / Entrepreneurship, Technology, Mathematics, Business Studies, Medical Studies, Law, Art and Agriculture.
Motsepe Foundation is offering 100 bursaries for the deserving students in the following disciplines:
- Medical studies,
- Engineering and
- Students intending to study in other faculties like Law,
- Agriculture and
The students must be residents in the following areas:
- Western Cape: Mitchells Plain, Khayelitsha
- Eastern Cape: Nelson Mandela Bay
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: uMgungundlovu, eThekwini
- Free State: Thabo Mofutsanyana, Mangaung
- Northern Cape: Frances Baard, John Taole
- North West: Madibeng, Bojanala, Mmakau
- Mpumalanga: KwaMhlanga
- Gauteng: Sedibeng
- Achieve a minimum 70% Pass average, excluding Life Orientation (Matric June Results for shortlisting and final results for an appointment)
Intend to pursue courses related to Mathematics, Medical studies, Sciences, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Technology and Business studies.
Prove financial need.
How to Apply
The following documents must accompany the application form.
1. Complete application form by student
2. Certified copy of Identity document
3. Matric results
4. Proof of residence
5. Confirmation letter from Department of Social Services (this should be signed and stamped) - Pensioners, child support, orphans grant
6. Pay slip / Employment letter /3 months Bank statement
7. Certified affidavit (to support proof of income for self-employed parents/ guardians to be attached to proof of income)
The application form together with supporting documents can be emailed to CLICK HERE TO: motsepefoundation.org
Please download application form under the Motsepe foundation bursaries:
If you've been struggling to complete your NSFAS application because your school isn't listed, NSFAS has clarified what you should do to move to the next step of your application process.
With the NSFAS applications currently open for 2022, the bursary scheme has encouraged qualifying students to submit their applications. If you have already applied and would like to reset your details, here is how you can do it.
Most popular articles today
The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme aims to promote teaching through the funding of students who are studying to go into the teaching profession.