Pyrotec Bursary Scheme 2022
Pyrotechnical Marketing (Pty) Ltd endeavours to contribute to the growth and fulfilment of the youth in South Africa in as many ways as possible and hence intends to award bursary opportunities.
- Information Technology and communication
- Health Professionals and related Clinical services
- Architects, Town Planners and Surveyors
- Business, management and economics
- Natural and Social Science Professionals
- Quality and Regulatory Professionals
- Media Professionals, Artistic, Literary, Design and Graphic Design/DTP
- Sales, Marketing and related associate Professionals
- Sports and Fitness
- Human Resources
In order for your application to be processed, please ensure that you complete all relevant sections of this application form and attach all the required supporting documents in one pdf document.
Preference will be given to first year students with a minimum average of 70% overall grade.
Please note the following:
- All applications are to be completed in black pen.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- Do not attach original documents to the application form as the documents submitted will not be returned.
The closing date for submission of applications and supporting documents is 3 December 2021
How to Apply
ALL THESE DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ONE PDF DOCUMENT IN ORDER OF THE LIST BELOW.
1. Pyrotec Bursary Application Form
2. One-Page Letter Of Motivation Suggesting Why The Applicant Should Be Awarded A Bursary
3. Certified Copy Of Grade 12 Or Highest Level Of Education
4. Certified Copy Of ID
5. Proof Of Address – Should You Require A Transport Allowance
6. University Acceptance Letter Or Proof Of Registration
7. Proof Of Estimated Costs Or Actual Invoices (Tuition, Accommodation, Text Books; Previous Years Quotes Will Be Accepted As Well)
If you are currently receiving funding from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), you might be wondering if you can apply for the R350 grant.