Field of Study:
The Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary Scheme is offering a limited number of tertiary bursaries for 2021 to deserving applicants who reside in the King Cetshwayo District.
If you are currently a Grade 12 learner, or if you have already passed Grade 12, under the age of 21, and you would like to study full time towards an undergraduate degree/diploma, this bursary scheme could be just what you are looking for.
The typical disciplines most suitable for this application include, but are not restricted to, the following studies:
- Engineering, Built Environment & Architecture (All disciplines)
- Commerce, Law and Management (Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Business Science & Law)
- Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, etc.)
- Humanities (Arts, Social Science, Education, etc.)
- Science (Mathematical, Physical, Earth, Actuarial and Biological Sciences)
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Consideration may be given for other disciplines
Applications will be assessed on academic excellence and weighted according to financial need. Preference will be given to designated groups.
Acceptance into the The Dr Xolani Mkhwanazi South32 Bursary Scheme is dependent on a successful interview and assessment. The bursary is renewable on an annual basis and dependent on the bursar’s academic performance and conduct.
For any queries, please contact: Mr Liyanda Mkhabo at [email protected]
How to Apply:
Interested and qualifying candidates must please apply online at www.careerwise.co.za/applications/
You will need to use a code for the purpose of tracking your application. Please use the following code: Hillside21