Field of Study:
DRAKENSTEIN MUNICIPALITY EXTERNAL BURSARIES: 2019
Drakenstein Municipality invites qualifying applicants residing within its jurisdiction especially in rural areas to apply for partial full-time study bursaries in all the fields relevant to the Local Government sphere.
The following fields of study will be considered in order of priority:
- Engineering (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering / Electro-Technical);
- Town & Regional Planning, Local Economic Development and Tourism; Architectural Technology, Environmental, Water/Wastewater, Solid Waste related;
- Finance (Financial Management, Accounting, Auditing);
- Artisan Development Training Qualifications (Diesel Mechanics/Welding/Building Construction/Plumbing/Electrical- Heavy Current);
- Drakenstein Municipality External Bursary Special Academic Award/s (Field awarded at the discretion of the City Manager); and
- Public Administration & Services (Law Enforcement/ Firefighting/ Traffic Management/Human Resources/Public Management)
- Special Consideration will be applied to Rural Youth and those applicants living with Disabilities.
Current bursary holders continuing with courses will automatically qualify if their performances are within the provisions of the policy.
Only fully completed application forms with required documentation will be considered. Should there be no feedback received by/or before 15 January 2019, applicants may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful.
Closing date is Friday, 16 November 2018 at 15:00.
How to Apply:
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED