Field of Study:
The trust provides study grants to students doing post graduate study and has enabled scholars from all walks of life to fulfill their dreams, and in so doing benefit South Africa.
Bursaries are unlikely to exceed R20 000 pa
No, the Trust only supports Masters and Doctorates
The Trust only supports studies at South African universities.
- The student must be a South African citizen.
- Study must be at a South African university.
- Students must have completed their honours in order to apply.
How to Apply:
You can apply online .
You will need to register and login in order to submit the application.
Please note that for registration you will need Internet Explorer version 9 or higher, Chrome or Firefox.
Ernst & Ethel has upgraded the application process so that you no longer need to complete the application in one sitting.
- There are 6 steps you will need to complete. You can only move to the next step once you have entered all the information required on the current step.
- You can logout at any point in the process and return at a later stage to complete your application. However, remember that only completed steps will be saved.
- Until the point where you submit the application, you can go back and review the information entered. Once submitted however, you will not be able to change any information.
- Please note that in step 5 you will need to attach two references. Please download the Eriksen Trust reference form. You cannot submit this application without two valid and complete references.