Field of Study:
2020 CA STREAM Bursary Applicant (Matric & University)
Application for a bursary. Students who are currently studying or intend studying towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification.
Bursaries awarded on academic merit:
- Students who are in their matric year will only be considered for bursaries if they achieve at least a "B" symbol for maths on Higher Grade in their June exams.
- Students, who have already commenced their BComm or equivalent degree at a SAICA accredited institution, will need to achieve a minimum of 60% per subject in their year end exams (or June exams if they are still in their 1st year).
- Currently studying a BComm Accounting,
- BAcc, Business Science, CTA, HNS or equivalent.
- Following the CA stream
Skills & Behavioural Attributes
Bursaries will be awarded to persons who the firm believes have the commitment to qualify as a chartered Accountant (SA), have an academic record which indicated the ability to do so and with due regard to financial need.
- The applicant should attach a copy of an ID,matric certifiacate,academic record to date and CV
How to Apply:
The applicant should attach a copy of an ID,matric certificate,academic record to date and CV