Field of Study:
EY South Africa inivites applicants to apply for their Academic Merit with Financial Need Bursary.
Bursaries will be awared to students who are studying (or intend on studying) towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification. This includes BAcc, BCom Accounting, Business Science, CTA, HNS or similar qualifications.
- South African citizen
- Students who are studying (or intend on studying) towards a Chartered Accountant (SA) qualification. This includes BAcc, BCom Accounting, Business Science, CTA, HNS or similar qualifications
- Studying or registered to study at a SAICA accredited University
- Achievement a minimum of 4 As in Matric (if not yet at tertiary level)
- Must have achieved and maintained a minimum overall average of 65% for all subjects in all years of study (for tertiary students)
- Financial need
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact EY directly:
Head Office: Cape Town
Tel: 021 443 0200
Conditions of Bursary:
Once students have completed their studies, they will need to work for EY for a minimum of three years.
How to Apply:
Submit copies of the following:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Umalusi Matric Certificate
- Full tertiary academic record if at tertiary level
- Latest fee statement from University on a letter if at tertiary level
- Proof of registration or acceptance to University on letterhead
- Motivational letter
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)