Field of Study:
The University of Fort Hare invites students to apply for the De Beers full bursary. This bursary is awarded to students pursuing a career in any field.
Applicants will be given funding for the duration of their studies if they take 3 years to comeplete a 3 year degree and 4 years to complete a 4 year degree.
Closing date: 30 June 2021
- South African
- 18-25 years
- Good academic record & results (maintained a minimum of 60%)
- In need of financial assistance
- Not the recipient of another bursary
- Must have matriculated from a high school located within a De Beers operating area, legacy operating area or labour sending area in SA
- Candidates must be prepared to work a set number of hours a week during term time as an intern at the National Heritage and Cultural Studies Centre at the university
Contact Mrs N Nkanti
Tel: 040 704 7693
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted in a sigle PDF format and addressed to the Fort Hare Foundation.
Email: Mrs N Nkanti, Administrator, Fort Hare Foundation at [email protected]
Submit the following documents:
- Letter of Motivation
- Proof of Income of both parents/affidavit if unemployed
- Certified ID copies of applicant and both parents
- Certified copy of current academic record