Field of Study:
Through the Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (FPE) the Pharmaceutical Society promotes and administers the availability of bursaries for undergraduate study of pharmacy at recognised institutions in SA from the second year of study onwards.
Closing date – 07 September 2014
• Only pharmacy students (BPharm) from the second year of study – no first year applications
will be considered
• Only South African citizens
• Academic achievement – all subjects must be passed – minimum 60% average
• Dependants of the supporter still studying – tertiary institutions, scholars
• Other financial assistance – bursaries, loans etc.
• Special circumstances
• Sponsor specific criteria
How to Apply:
Applications must be sent via post or courier
• Attach a certified colour copy of a valid South African identity document – must be clear
• Attach a copy of all academic results, these must include previous years if applicable
• Where applicable, special conditions of the sponsor will be communicated to the recipient