Gallagher Scholarship 2021
The Gallagher Scholarship is open to first-year students who have great academic achievements and evidence of leadership potential.
Race, gender, and religion are not factors that are considered in the scholarship.
The scholarship is open to the following fields:
- Political Science
- South African citizen
- Excellent academic record
- Entering your 1st year of study in 2021
- Applied to study at the University of Cape Town and received conditional acceptance
- Achieved high results in all competency areas of the National Benchmark Test
- Show evidence of a high level of ethical values (this includes: commitment to making a difference in the country, believing that progress can be achieved without violence, strong leadership potential)
How to Apply:
Submit the following documents:
- Letter of Reference
- Most Recent High School Proof of Results
- A Photograph of You
- Proof of Income: Copies of paychecks, pension documents, or letter from an employer
- OPTIONAL: Proof of NBT Results
- OPTIONAL: Conditional Acceptance: Copy of the email you received with your UCT Conditional Acceptance
Dube TradePort’s Bursary Scheme is offering once off bursaries to students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and interested in pursuing a tertiary qualification.
Bursaries will be awarded to students studying the following disciplines:
Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal will be awarding bursaries to KwaZulu-Natal-residing students, to pursue their studies within the Built Environment sector (National Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree/ Apprenticeship/ other related qualification as approved by the Bursary Committee).
Opportunities to study in Hungary are available through the 2021 Stipendium Hungaricum.
The Hungarian Government is offering 100 scholarships to South Africans to study at participating public universities in Hungarian. The scholarship consists of Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD scholarships.
All courses are taught in English.
The Municipal Council of Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality invites applications for financial Assistance from well-performing matriculates who wish to further their studies at institutions of high learning.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive feedback within 30 days, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The MultiChoice 2021 Bursary Scheme is now open and we are looking for driven, accountable and lateral thinkers currently studying towards select degrees.
Degree or qualification MultiChoice will sponsor: