Field of Study:
GIBB’s bursary programme aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the firm. If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the GIBB bursary programme is ready to change your life.
Bursaries awarded are for full-time students, studying engineering.
- South African citizen with a valid ID Book/ Card.
- Must be studying towards an Engineering Degree, from second year-onwards, Honours or Masters, with specialisation in the following discipline: Civil Engineering.
- Previous matric/university exam results will be used as part of the selection requirements.
Conditions of Bursary:
- Employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Practical training, as required by the university, will be provided where possible during vacations.
- The tenure of the bursary is subject to good academic progress.
- Should a bursary holder’s academic results fall below an average of 60%, the continuance of the bursary may be reviewed.
- Cost of tuition at any university in South Africa
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
How to Apply:
HOW TO APPLY
Please attach certified copies of the documents listed in order to be considered:
- Matric Certificate
- Full tertiary academic record