Field of Study:
The Gibela bursaries are granted to students enrolled at TVET institutions. Students must prove they are in need of financial assistance and should be able to demonstrate great academic potential.
Students studying the following disciplines at TVET colleges will be funded:
• Fitters and turners
• Control and instrumentation technicians
TVET Institution prerequisites
These bursaries are granted for one year, renewable on an annual basis, based on academic performance
Current N3/N4 candidates are encouraged to apply
Closing date: 26 February 2021.
TVET Institution Prerequisites:
• Matriculation with mathematics, science, and English at Level 4
• Written proof of acceptance for admission to a South African TVET institution
Applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- must be a South African citizen
- must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- must pass Grade 12 with exemption
- must obtain a minimum of 70% in both Mathematics and Science Higher Grade and a minimum of 60% for English
- written proof of acceptance to an accredited South African university of university of technology.
- Submit a shot curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of SA ID and their full academic record.
Applications for bursaries must be submitted by 26 February 2021.
For further information, email [email protected]
Applicants not contacted by 26 March should consider their application unsuccessful.
- Full tuition
- Book allowance
How to Apply:
Interested, qualifying applicants should send:
• a short curriculum vitae
• certified copies of their academic records
• a certified copy of their South African identity document
Email: [email protected] or Fax: 086 246-2666