Field of Study:
- Economic & Business Sciences
- Conservation and Preservation
- Construction Education and Training Authority(CETA)
- School of Arts
- Engineering & the Built Environment
- Architecture & Planning
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Construction Economics & Management
- Electrical & Information Engineering
- Mechanical, Industrial & Aeronautical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Clinical Medicine
- Oral Health Sciences
- Health Science Education
- Public Health
- Mathematical Sciences
- Statistics & Actuarial Science
IKATISONG SCHOOL OF GOVERNANCE BURSARY ADVERTISEMENT FOR 2019/20 FINANCIAL YEAR
Invitation for full time bursary applications: 2019 Academic year The Office of the Premier invites all learners and students (unemployed youth: 35 years and less) who are South Africans and are residents of the North West Province, who desire to study or are studying on full-time basis at tertiary institutions to apply for the Provincial Bursary and Skills Development Fund bursaries available for the 2019 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to learners who are financially needy and academically performing well.
These bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already passed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions.
(The closing date for the submission of the completed application forms is 11th January 2019).
DEGREE / DIPLOMA IN PROGRAMMES RELATED TO:
- Culture & Arts
- Construction, Building and Roads
- Mining Engineering;
- Other Engineering fields;
- Accounting/Commerce and Finance;
- Health related fields and
- Mathematics, Sciences and Technology
NB. The completed Bursary Application Form, together with copies of all the required documents should be submitted directly to Office of the Premier (Ground Floor, Ga-Rona Building: Bursaries Offices) or at the distribution centers mentioned above.
No. Documents to be attached
1. Fully completed Bursary Application form (SECTIONS: A – E)
2. Proof of Home / Residential address document: A letter from the Traditional Authority Offices for those residing from the villages and a letter from the Municipality Offices for those of Town / Townships / farm; (Not statement of account, e.g. water bill, etc.);
3. Certified copy of ID Document (student);
4. Certified copy of Statement of results / Matric Certificate (Matric Certificate is compulsory for all applicants)
5. Certified copy of End of year results /last academic results (Students already at tertiary)
6. Certified copy of University Acceptance letter.
7. ATTACH PROOF OF PARENT /S’ & GUARDIAN INCOME DOCUMENT/S: SALARY PAYSLIP/S (NB. In case of Deceased parent/s also attach copy of Death Certificate/s).
8. Are you disabled?
9. NB. In case the University Acceptance / Admission Letter and the end of year Results (Matric & Tertiary) are not yet received, please submit the Bursary application form with other supporting documents before the closing date and submit the results not later than the 10th January 2019 to E-mail: [email protected]
How to Apply:
Application forms are available from Novell GroupWise: www.nwpg.gov.za and at the following Offices / Distribution Centers OR SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS.
Office of the Premier: Bursary Offices (Ga-Rona Building, Ground Floor);
Labour Centres; District & Local Municipalities; High Schools & Traditional Authority Offices.
Office of the Premier Regional Communication Offices:
Brits - 45 Harrington Street;
Bojanala - Opposite NW FM, Mabe Business Park;
Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati - Mini-Garona Building, Entrance B, Vryburg;
Dr Kenneth Kaunda - 309 West end Centre, Leask Street, Klerksdorp