Field of Study:
Are you studying towards a career options within GWK or scarce skills, such as:
- Agricultural Economists
- Grain Procurers
- Safex traders
The Ben Scholtz bursary fund offers students the opportunity to obtain a qualification in careers available within the GWK Group.
This fund can be used for registration, class and book fees.
Candidates who obtain their qualifications will be considered for vacant positions in GWK.
If a vacancy is not available, the bursary will be converted into a loan to be paid back to the Group.
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Good academic record
- Studying or intend on studying in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in SA
How to Apply:
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest exam results (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Course details
- Fees involved in your selected course (including registration fees, tuition and prescribed books)