Field of Study:
HCI Foundation bursaries are primarily for students who will be in their 1st year of study in 2019 and our current bursary recipients.
The HCI Foundation Bursary Programme provides ﬁnancial assistance to academically deserving and financially needy students, pursuing an undergraduate degree up to Honours level in any ﬁeld of study, at a public university or university of technology in South Africa.
Applications for other years of study will only be considered if we have spaces available.
South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients.
- Will be in their 1st year of study in 2019 Studying at a public University or University of Technology in South Africa.
- A minimum of 55% average for Matric or end of year results (Life Orientation is not considered).
- With a gross family income of less than R25 000 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2018.
- NB: We do not fund part-time, distance learning or students studying at FET colleges.
There are 4 sections that you will be required to complete on the application form:
- Personal details
- Family details
- Details of proposed study for the upcoming year
- Parents’ employment information
- Now begin to send in your supporting documents: Copy of ID, proof of family income or affidavit of unemployment and proof of grant.
How to Apply:
Applications available at CLICK HERE TO HCI ONLINE APPLICATION