Field of Study:
Applications for the 2021 bursary intake are now open and will close on 30 September 2020
An Investec bursary is so much more than funding for your degree.
We are highly invested in developing well-rounded individuals so that our graduates are not only qualified but work ready too.
We assist you with the job search and our programme is designed to help you navigate the jump from high school to university.
Applications are open to students wanting to pursue an undergraduate university degree in the following fields
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance),
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
Out of thousands of applicants every year, between 50 and 55 are shortlisted. From those, up to 30 can be chosen for the bursary.
Applications are open to: All young SA citizens with academic potential who are in need of financial assistance.
Pupils holding or working towards a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all other subjects.
How to Apply:
- Complete your bursary applications online between 1 April 2020 and 30 September 2020.
- Please carefully follow our instructions below. We do not consider incomplete bursary applications.
- Our online application form (preferred) is accessed by clicking on the link below. An application form can be requested from StudyTrust here.
- Please do not use previous year’s bursary application forms for applications for 2021 bursaries.