Field of Study:
Bursaries will be awarded within the following Water industry-related fields of study:
BEng Tech: Electrical Engineering with 1st year completed.
- BCom Finance /Financial Accounting /Management Accounting with 1st year completed.
- BEng Tech: Civil Engineering with 1st year completed.
Please attach certified copies of the following:
• Certified Identity document
• Official statement of Results
• Full academic record to date
• Certified copies of Identity documents of parents(s) or guardian(s)
• Copies of parent(s)/ guardian(s) salary advice or an Affidavit if they are unemployed
• Proof of registration/ admission from the institution
How to Apply:
Application forms may be downloaded at www.johannesburgwater.co.za.
Completed application forms to be emailed to: [email protected] , closing date for submissions of applications: 01 February 2019.
Should you not receive correspondence from Johannesburg Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
Criteria for Selection
Applicants must be South African citizens Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need All race groups are welcome to apply. Note that preference will be given to females and persons with disabilities Only students enrolled at Gauteng Institutions ( TUT, VUT, WITS, UJ, UP)
Conditions of Bursary:
The Bursary Covers:
The bursary amount will consist of full tuition, residence fees, cash allowance and paid vacation work.