Field of Study:
JP Morgan supports socio-economic development through education, skills development and training at tertiary institutions.
In conjunction with StudyTrust’s extensive experience and expertise in the administration and management of bursary and student support programmes, JP Morgan offers full cost bursaries for young South Africans wishing to pursue degree programmes in:
The JPMorgan Chase Foundation has an active portfolio of 9 grants in South Africa, focusing on skills training, work placement and job creation.
New Skills at Work: Training for low-income youth who risk unemployment:
• Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator
• International Youth Foundation
• Maharishi Institute
• YouthBuild International
Rural Education Access Program (REAP)
Small Business Development:
- Fetola Foundation: mentorship and business development services for SMEs in the green economy
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS): Business training for small businesses
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic potential and motivation for a career with JP Morgan.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year / June).
How to Apply:
Application closes: 30 September 2019