Field of Study:
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust invests in the education and entrepreneurial development of young South Africans. The Trust is firmly committed to supporting the sustainable growth of South Africa’s economy, by facilitating the development of its young professionals and entrepreneurs.
Preferred fields of study:
- Bachelor of Commerce in Logistics
- Diploma in Logistics Management o Bachelor of Commerce in Transport Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Information Systems
Closing date: 28 February 2021.
- Black South African women who are in financial need and enrolled in their 2nd year, 3rd year, or post graduate studies at an accredited South African university.
- A track record of academic excellence, evidenced by a minimum 60% average in the students’ most recent year of study.
- Strong leadership capability, demonstrated through active school, university or community engagement.
- Demonstrable financial need.
- Kindly note, students seeking funding for the 1st year of study will not be considered.
- The Trust encourages students will disabilities to apply
Tel: 011 574 7000
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply:
CLICK ON APPLICATION ATTACHED
Only applications received in ENGLISH will be accepted.
HAND DELIVER TO:
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive, Longmeadow West Business Park Edenvale
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Matric Certificate and all University Results since 1st year of study
- Certified copies of awards received in High School or University for your academic, sport, leadership or entrepreneurial achievements
- Financial statements / quote – i.e. University / books / accommodation, etc. Recent passport-size photograph
- Stamped and signed reference letter from an Educator (high school teacher or university lecturer) enclosed with application
- Proof of admission or provisional acceptance letter from your selected University Parent or legal guardian’s signature (page 10)
- Applicant’s signature (page 10)
- Application must be completed in English
- Proof of parent or guardian’s income and proof of residence. Include certified copies (not originals) of pay slips or pension advice