Field of Study:
The Department of KZN Provincial Treasury invites applications from students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal interested in pursuing a career in the fields of Forensics, Accounting and Economics.
Candidates should be interested in stuyding towards a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Auditing/Law/Economics.
No faxed, emailed or late applications will accepted
- Youth who are between the ages of 18 and 35 years, who are from the KwaZuIu-Natal Province
- Students in possession of a provisional acceptance letter from a public institution of higher learning who are willing to study in the fields as indicated in this advert
- Students who are willing to study within the KwaZuIu–Natal Province.
How to Apply:
The following documentation must be completed and forwarded:
- Completed application form (also available from the Department or its website)
- An application letter clearly indicating the proposed field of study and motivation as to why he / she should be offered financial assistance with contact details (ie cell phone number)
- Curriculum from the proposed tertiary institution
- A detailed quotation / fee structure from the institution reflecting the registration fee and cost of the intended studies, which is payable by the KZN Provincial Treasury on behalf of the student
- Proof of application via the CAO
- Academic results: Grade 11 final results: Grade 12 June and trial results
- Certified copies of Identity Document (ID) including parents’ and / or guardian‘s ID
- Supporting documentation. such as a copy of parents’ / guardians’ pay slips or pension receipt
- Proof of Unemployment from Department of Labour from both parents, if they are unemployed.
Applications must be marked for the attention Of Ms CP Sibisi, the Head Of Department, KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Treasury, Directorate: Resources, PO Box 3613, Pietermaritlburg 3200 or
hand at Treasury House. 145 Chief Albert Luthuli Street, Pietermaritzburg