Field of Study:
Land Bank is committed to creating opportunities for youth to participate in the agricultural sector.
One of the ways in which we do this is through the Land Bank Bursary Scheme.
The programme is also focused on developing a pipeline of young talent not only to feed directly into Land Bank, but into the agricultural sector at large.
Key Performance Areas Preference is given to the following fields:
- Agricultural related studies (e.g B.Agric, BSc Agriculture, B.Agricultural Economics, B.Environmental Studies, etc.)
- Finance; Internal Audit & Procurement
- Project Management/ Business Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Risk Management / Compliance
- Investment Management
Bursary applications for the 2020 Academic Year close on 31st January 2020.
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Undergraduate Student
- Planning to study and studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields of study (2nd year / 3rd year/4th year)
- Applicant must have already registered to study at a South African University/ University of Technology and /or Agricultural College for the 2020 academic year (excluding first year students)
- Strong academic performer and proven outstanding academic potential
- Interested in working within the agricultural sector
- Proven financial need
- Students not currently funded by any other bursary scheme
How to Apply:
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or latest Grade 12 results
- Tertiary Academic transcripts to date
- Proof of Registration or letter of acceptance from tertiary institution
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (affidavit if unemployed)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY DIRECTLY VIA THE LAND BANK SITE: APPLY