Learn Africa Scholarship 2021
Learn Africa is offering scholarships to African women at participating Spanish universities. The programme aims to promote the transfer of knowledge, exchange and training of African women.
All courses will be offered online.
Click here to see the list of degree programmes funded.
Closing date: 6 June 2021.
- Be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country.
- For Postgraduate Scholarships, the Degree title is required. The required degree can vary depending on the requested scholarship (see details of each scholarship).
- Meet the specific requirements of each scholarship.
- You must have the appropriate technical/technological material and an Internet connection to follow online courses.
How to Apply:
Documents to include:
- National identity document
- Recent Photo
- CV detailing previous education, professional experience, languages spoken
- Diploma / certificate / university degree (as required)
- Academic record
- Motivation letter
- Reference or recommendation letter/s
- Official language level accreditation if required
- Research project
Flywire aims to award a total of seven scholarships of $5,000 USD each. These scholarships will be awarded across different themes.
These are the themes:
- Social justice
- Global citizenship
- Global health
Closing date: 21 June 2021
Sanlam is offering bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study actuarial science.
If you are a whiz at maths, enjoy a good challenge by solving difficult problems and are willing to remain focused and disciplined through years of studying and training, then you are just who Sanlam is looking for.
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Jakes Gerwel Fellowship is a full university scholarship that provides extensive mentoring and leadership development for graduate students with a passion for teaching and education.
The Old Mutual Education Trust (OMET) applications are open to all participating union members and their dependents. The funding from this scholarship will allow for the pursuit of any tertiary qualification at one of South Africa’s public higher education institutions.
The Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (OMT) awards a limited number of scholarships annually. These scholarships are for postgraduate study at public Higher Education Institutions in South Africa at Master’s, Doctoral and Postdoctoral level.