Liberty offers Actuarial Science bursaries to full-time students from their second year of study. Students who successfully complete their studies will be guaranteed employment.
Closing date: 31 August 2021.
- Maintain continuous excellent academic performance in all modules in first year of study;
- Maintain an overall average above 60% and average 65% or more for mathematical and actuarial modules;
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various olympiads, etc. is an added advantage; and
- South African citizen by birth or descent.
Conditions of Bursary:
A Liberty bursary covers:
- Meals and a travel allowance (where applicable)
- Networking opportunities
- Vacation work.
The Portuguese National Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT) is offering a scholarship for PhD graduates. This scholarship will be awarded in collaboration with the Atlantic International Research Centre (AIR Centre).
Through this scholarship programme, ten PhD grants will be offered to candidates studying in the following fields:
You have the chance to study in Ireland! The Kader Asmal Fellowship Programme is aimed at offering fully-funded scholarship opportunities to South African students. Selected students will be chosen to study at Master’s level in Ireland’s Higher Education Institutions.
Students from Historically Disadvantaged Institutions are encouraged to apply.
Matric learners are invitied to take part in the The University of Free State star of stars competition.
Learners who are top academic achievers and residing in the Free State province will be considered. Applicants must have applied to study at the UFS before the closing date in order to enter the Star of Stars competition.
SATI is awarding bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Bursaries will be awarded in the following fields of study:
Are you in high school and in need of funding for your studies? The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) wants to help you study further.
Learners from grades 8 to 12 are invited to apply for funding. You can get funding regardless of your subject choices!
Closing date: 30 September 2021.