Field of Study:
The Polokwane Local Municipality (or simply Polokwane Municipality) is a local municipality located within the Capricorn District.
Learners / Students with disability who meet the minimum requirement are encouraged to apply.
Application is attached below. However it is obtainable at Polokwane Municipality.
To qualify you must be:
- Learners in Grade 12 or first year students at TVET College, Public Universities or University of Technology.
- Study towards a first Degree or National Diploma
- Permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and coming from a disadvantaged background.
- Not currently benefitting from any bursary scheme.
How to Apply:
- Certified copy of ID for applicant
- Certified copy of the latest Grade 12 results / academic records
- Certified copy of ID for parent (s) / Legal guardian
- Proof of provisional admission from a recognised institution of higher learning
- Proof of residence in a form of confirmation letter form a ward councillor or authorised traditional leaders.
- In the case of deceased parents, please attach certified copy of death certificates.