Field of Study:
MAD Leadership Foundation will focus on specific criteria for applications for funding in 2019; this criterion will be stipulated with each available scholarship opportunity throughout the year.
Applicants should carefully study the criteria before applying to ensure they qualify for the specific opportunity.
Scholarship opportunities and relevant application forms will be advertised here and on our social media platforms throughout the year as and when they become available.
- Learners in Grade 7 to Grade 12
- Academic performance >65% aggregate
- In need of financial support to access quality educational opportunities gross combined income per household per month should not exceed R20 000)
- Must be a South African
- Speaks and understands basic English
- Embraces a strong value system and sense of responsibility
- Participates in extra-curricular activities (school related activities)
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Actively involved in community service