Field of Study:
Mercedes Benz invites students to apply for their 2021 bursary programme.
- South African citizen studying or intending to study full time at a South African institution, in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, etc.)
- Human Resources
- Procurement and Logistics
- Finance and Controlling
- Information Technology and Communication
- Business Studies (Sales, Aftersales and Marketing)
- Legal and Compliance - Law
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 65% average or
- 65% average academic record at tertiary level
- Final 2020 year end mark will form part of the selection process, high school or tertiary level
- Grade 11 results will be used as a placeholder, subject to the final results of grade 12
Shortlisted applicants may be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
Email: [email protected]
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online at http://www.daimler.com/career
You will need to submit a CV, Certified copy of your grade 11/12 results or recent ful tertiary academic record and a certified copy of your ID.